Letting Nature Takes Its Course
I am excited to introduce myself to you. I am Jennifer Haller, one of the newest National Account Managers at DENTCO®. While my time at DENTCO® hasn’t been very long, I am surrounded by wonderful National Account Managers who have well over 40 years of combined knowledge in the industry. I am privileged to be part of such an awesome team!
My 20 years of experience in business development, marketing and customer satisfaction fits well with our mission: We deliver superior Exterior Services Management and customer focused support.
I will work on your behalf to ensure world class customer service. Here at DENTCO®, we don’t take customer satisfaction lightly; in fact we have a 99% customer retention rate.
I look forward to continuing to build long term partnerships with you all! Thank you for entrusting your business to DENTCO®.
Sometimes you just have to let nature take its course.
While areas on the West coast are experiencing dangerous drought conditions, some areas in the Midwest and South have experienced record rain falls.
Excessive rainfall can wreak havoc on landscaping services. Keeping up with mowing can be a challenge. There is a fine line between damaging a landscape by mowing and maintaining an attractive site.
• Take precautions to minimize the potential for damage by closely monitoring your landscaping.
• Mowing could cause unsightly ruts, footprints and give a shaggy appearance.
• Soil can get compacted and damage the roots which makes it harder to grow once the soil dries out.
• Excess moisture is a breeding ground for fungus. Fortunately this can be corrected with the right fungicide application.
• Keep gutters, downspouts and culverts clear of debris
• Beware of soil erosion
• Turf fertilizer and weed control should not be applied, rain dilutes the application.
• Re-apply a pre-emergent to prevent more weed growth once rain is done.
Trees that change in appearance are a strong indicator of being stressed. The longer a tree is exposed to excessive moisture the greater potential for injury.
Prolonged heavy rainfall can create a no-win situation for the landscape. Don’t panic, let DENTCO® take care of your exterior services!
By Jennifer Haller